Associate Director (Building Services)Vacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Closing date: 26 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 3164
James Gray Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Associate Director (Building Services) on behalf of one of our clients who are a medium sized multi-disciplinary consultancy with a strong presence nationally.
- Has been operating in the engineering and construction industry for over 100 years and is very well-established. Their length of service is testament to the high quality service and strong reputation that they have been able to maintain over this period of time.
- Started off as a partnership and has been able to stick to its traditional values- maintaining the family feel culture of a smaller organisation whilst continuing to adapt to the demands of a highly innovative industry
- Places a strong emphasis on BIM allowing them to lead the way in the industry when it comes to the adoption of new processes, methodologies and technologies
- Is a very sociable company- offering employees the chance to really get to know their peers through regular social events organised by the company.
What you will be doing:
- The successful candidate will be expected to take a proactive approach to business development activities- the role will be client facing and will require regular communication with clients both verbally and face-to-face
- Assist with the preparation of fee proposals and bids
- Oversee the businesses day-to-day operation and ensure that this will help the organisation to meet its overall business plan and financial objectives
- Supervise more junior employees- help to delegate their workload, ensure that their work meets the required standard and provide them with any assistance as required.
What you will need to be successful:
- Should have previous building services experiences- either from a mechanical or electrical design perspective
- Should have demonstrable experience of being involved with the preparation of bids and fees
- Should have strong people skills required to undertake business development activities. To be successful applicants should have a professional manners and strong networking and communication skills.
- Strong technical skills required for helping with the preparation of the client brief, and to oversee the design work
- Must have strong management skills- should be diplomatic and capable of coaching and motivating and existing team across all levels.
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive salary of approximately £50,000-£60,000 depending on experience
- Additional benefits including pension, healthcare, car allowance after a certain length of service
- The chance to work in a unique and challenging role which has the potential to be highly rewarding
Please hit the APPLY NOW button to send your CV to Mario at James Gray Recruitment.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist