Project EngineerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Closing date: 02 November 2016
Job ref. no.: 3175
James Gray are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer on behalf of one of our clients who are a specialist design and build contractor based in Glasgow.
- Is a growing company offering the chance to develop with the organisation as it builds on its success.
- Has been established for over 50 years and is now recognised as an industry leader within their specialist remit
- Is offering the successful candidate the chance to work on 3-5 projects at a time and take responsibility for these projects- allowing them exposure to a wide range of elements of the design and build process.
What you will be doing:
- Design and installation of specialist facilities
- Help to supervise thorough and accurate design activities, including calculations specifications and technical drawings, whilst ensuring that the design meets the agreed criteria.
- Assist with procurement activities
- Undertake project management responsibilities on site including installation and the authorisation of labour.
- Plan and adhere to work schedules, making sure that work is carried out on time and within budget.
- Along with your senior colleagues attend and contribute to client meetings, and keep in regular contact with the client. Inform relevant colleagues of any updates with regards to the client.
What you will need to be successful:
- Should have a minimum of a Bachelor’s level degree (BEng or BSc) in Mechanical, Electrical or Process Engineering (or similar.)
- Should have very strong time-management and organisational skills required to ensure project deadlines are met, and delivered within the budget
- The successful candidate should be committed and driven to succeed, and able to work with limited supervision
- The candidate must be willing/able to travel to site when required.
What is in it for you:
- A competitive salary of approximately £25,000- £35,000 depending on level of experience.
- Healthcare after 6 months of service
- An excellent holiday package of 25 days plus statutory days.
What you will need to do next:
Please hit the APPLY NOW button to send your CV to Mario at James Gray Recruitment.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist