Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 19 Jun 2012
**** PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU CURRENTLY HOLD THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE EU/UK. OUR CLIENT IS NOT ABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS SPECIFIC POSITION AT THIS TIME ****
DEducation / Qualifications:
- Previous experience working as a Mechanical/Hydraulic engineer
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Team player
- Customer focus
· Strong problem solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Understanding of deadline achievements
E = Essential requirement that must be met before a candidate is appointed.
D = Desirable requirement
THE COMPANY’S CORE VALUES
- Integrity – In everything we do, in every interaction, both internally and externally, we strive to operate with the upmost integrity and mutual respect
- Long-term view – We are building our company for the long-term, one of which we can be proud
- Open communication – We believe partnerships with our customers and co-workers must be based on trust, professionalism, and transparency
- Customer focused – Our products enhance our customer’s performance and we listen to their needs and work with them to solve their challenges.
- Good place to work – We are committed to creating a workplace that fosters innovation, teamwork and pride. Every team member is integral to our success and is treated equally and fairly.
· No one gets hurt – The safety of our employees and customers is our first priority coupled with a healthy respect for the environment
- Manufacture, assembly, test and servicing of workshop manufactured mechanical and hydraulic kit including but not limited to Hydraulic Power Units, Valve Packs, Pan & Tilts, Actuators and mechanical sub-assemblies and third party supplied equipment
- Preparation of Subsea hydraulic tooling
- System assembly and test of ROV’s and TMS’s
- System integration and Factory Acceptance Testing through to client acceptance
- Manufacture and maintenance of test jigs
- Procurement of consumables as required
- Technical knowledge of company products
- Occasional site visits as required for installation, integration and test of equipment
- Assisting the Engineering Department with Project and design work as required
- Repair of in-house failures and Work In Progress failures
- Pressure testing
- Interfacing and occasional work with the electronic and electrical department
· Assist with all aspects of the manufacturing process.
· Suppliers for goods and services
Job Reference: VR/02861
About Thorpe Molloy Recruitment Ltd
Thorpe Molloy Recruitment provides professional resourcing services within the following specialisms: • Executive • Accountancy and Finance • Business Development • Commercial Contracts • Human Resources • Legal • Office Personnel • Marketing • Professional Trades • QHSE • Supply Chain Candidates benefit from our strong, long term relationships formed across blue chip companies, international firms and local entrepreneurial businesses. In conjunction, our clients benefit from our rich talent pool of candidates, impartial advice and unrivalled local market knowledge. Recruiting across all market sectors we source permanent, temporary and part-time talent efficiently and effectively, from entry level vacancies through to director and board level appointments. Our aim is to deliver exceptional customer service to all our clients and candidates. To consistently achieve this we work to the Values which are at the heart of our organisation. Thorpe Molloy Recruitment is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation.