M&E Control Room OperatorVacancy posted: Friday, 13 January 2017
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum DOE
Closing date: 10 February 2017
Job ref. no.: 8534
We are recruiting an M&E Control Room Operator for our client site based in Prestwick. You will have overall management of maintenance and project subcontractors on site.
Working on a rotating shift pattern - 4 Days on and 4 days off between 8am - 8pm & 8pm - 8am
- Administration of subcontractor callout (normal and emergency) and subsequent service documentation.
- Perform Locus of Control duties during Operational Switching.
- Operation and monitoring of FM Control Room head end systems – BMS, Fire Management, Electrical Management System, Operational Lighting systems, Battery monitoring systems.
- Operation of above systems from standby emergency operating room if required.
- Provide technical support for spares /consumables.
- Administer the help desk function for all FM reactive work.
- Update of concept database, energy data collection and reporting.
- Develop and retain knowledge of all FMCR systems as “Assessed & Approved Person” – EMS/BMS/FMS/Lighting/Concept /BMU.
- Co-ordination of specialist service contract visits ; H & S requirements ; Security clearance
- Work with FM Managers in developing Scenario training – developing knowledge of site systems/failure cause and effects
- Assisting maintenance coordinator with procedure updates.
- Carry out duty of HV AP (E) for Prestwick.
- Management of maintenance and project subcontractors on site.
- Organising the completion of M&E and B&C ppm activities.
- Ensure company Health and Safety policies for work on site are complied with.Access risk assessments/method statements for reactive work where required.
- Manage emergency incidents on site such as Fire, Flood and power outage to bring to a safe completion.
- Whilst specific qualifications are not required for this position, an understanding of the facilities services industry would be advantageous and a basic appreciation of building services is essential.
- A proven track record in a similar or customer facing role is desirable
- The candidate must be numerate and literate with attention to detail
- Good level of interpersonal and customer relationship skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Computer literacy is desirable
- Excellent customer service
- Good temperament, polite and courteous
- Able to cope under pressure
- Articulate and able to communicate with colleagues and customers at all levels
- Smart, presentable appearance
- Adaptable and flexible approach
- To have served a recognised electrical/mechanical or Building Services apprenticeship.
- The individual must be willing and able to gain and maintain DV clearance
- The candidate must hold and maintain a full driving licence
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist