Radiation Protection AdviserVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Closing date: 01 November 2016
Job ref. no.: 910729
910729 - Radiation Protection Adviser
Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Radiation Protection Adviser, based in Thurso, UK.
- This position requires a Safety Appointment which will be processed through the Management Appointment database system by a Unit Position Management Co-ordinator when assessments against the post requirements are complete.
- Provide advice to managers on implementing the Ionising Radiations Regulations 1999 and assist in ensuring compliance with Company Management and Safety Management procedures and working practices which relate to ionising radiations or radiological protection.
- Liaise with Regulatory Bodies as necessary and co-operate with RPAs appointed by other employers (eg contractors and tenants).
Skills and Experience
- HNC in Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- Certificate of Competence RPA - Issued by an HSE approved body.
- Experience of working on a decommissioning site is beneficial but not essential.
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 910729.
|Contact Name||Monika Gajda|
|Telephone||+44 (0)1463 230860|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist