Building Services Technician (Electrical)Vacancy posted: Monday, 9 January 2017
Job ref. no.: DC91541
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Carry out routine servicing, fault finding, repair, monitoring and testing of mechanical and electrical equipment in Site Services
- Maintain and improve Site Services tasks in relation to agreed targets
- Ensure planned preventative maintenance is completed as scheduled
- Provide effective first line response to Manufacturing
- Liaise with external suppliers and contractors as required
- Initiate, implement and follow up minor projects in a continuous improvement environment
- Ensure continuity of work priorities and information flow during dayshift
- Complete all recording and reporting procedures accurately and timely through Computerised Maintenance Management System and other agreed means
The successful candidate will have an apprenticeship in an electrical discipline, and ideally a background in manufacturing, site services or building services. Working within manufacturing, you will undertake multi-skills training and work to a level of multi-skilling. You will ideally be qualified to HNC level.
Brightwork Specialist Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
|Contact Name||Daniel Cairney|
|Telephone||0141 272 8129|
|Contact Instructions||For more information please contact Daniel Cairney Tel :- 0141 272 8129|
About Brightwork Specialist Recruitment
Brightwork Specialist Recruitment (BWSR) was founded in June 2008 to support the existing and growing Brightwork Ltd business to provide a more comprehensive service to clients and candidates across a wide range of industries.
Our expertise lies primarily within the core areas of Supply Chain and Procurement, Logistics, Engineering, Technical, Scientific and Operations Management and all levels of Human Resource Management.
As a 100% employee owned business, we are committed to ensuring optimum service levels to our clients and candidates.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist