Manager, Renewable GenerationVacancy posted: Tuesday, 4 October 2016
Salary: £29,200 - £35,795
Closing date: 21 October 2017
E-Serve is changing. We’re growing into a new and autonomous organisation with a sole focus on energy policy delivery and administration. This role offers candidates an opportunity to join an organisation at an exciting period of change and expansion and will appeal to adaptable, self-starters looking for a challenging and rewarding role.
This is a genuinely influential role in a fast-changing area of the industry. As a Manager, you will lead a small team looking after Ofgem E-Serve’s administration of the Northern Ireland Renewables Obligation (NIRO) on behalf of Government departments. This involves providing guidance to renewable generators on the accreditation process and dealing with queries in relation to micro (<50kW) generating stations; leading on contentious cases working closely with our legal team; and working with government departments on how to implement changes to legislation. You must be adept at managing stakeholders, skilled at managing performance and capable of identifying and mitigating risks. You’ll also be a key point of contact and subject matter expert for our IT and Policy Delivery teams.
A degree or equivalent professional qualification is essential. You must have a proven track record of interpreting legislation and implementing Government policy. You will be capable of analysing complex information, communicating your findings and presenting your recommendations to key stakeholders. A relationship builder, leader and project manager, you will organise the team, prioritise work and manage stakeholders. Knowledge or experience of environmental issues and renewable energy would be an advantage, but isn’t considered to be an essential requirement.
Ofgem can offer you a comprehensive and competitive benefits package, which includes:
- Up to 30 days’ annual leave
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- The opportunity to join the Civil Service pension arrangements, which include a valuable range of benefits
- Flexible working hours and family friendly policies
- Interest free season ticket loan.
Closing date: 6pm, 21st October 2016
Ofgem is an equal opportunities employer. Protecting consumers and powering the future of the energy debate.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Administrative AssistantThe Educational Institute of Scotland, edinburgh
- Packing Operator - NightshiftUnited Biscuits , glasgow
- Customer Assistant - Part Time - Port Glasgow - ScotlandLIDL UK, port-glasgow
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist