Gladman Scotland, Livingston, West Lothian
An excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to join a strategic housing land promoter based in Livingston, Scotland
Gladman Scotland is a leading strategic housing land promoter with a focus on the early delivery of residential sites. These are progressed through the planning system after being identified through detailed settlement analysis and housing delivery research. The Project Manager would be responsible for:
- Identifying the scope of supporting information necessary to promote a site
- Appointment and co-ordination of external consultants and in-house expertise
- Liaising with landowners, statutory authorities and other key stakeholders for the promotion of strategic housing land through the planning system in conjunction with in-house team members
- Budget monitoring
- Co-ordination of key consultants
- Site appraisals and due diligence work
You will bring excellent communication skills, have a proven track record of negotiation and be able to work independently and as part of an in-house team. It is expected that the successful candidates will have good commercial understanding and be able to manage their own caseload and adapt their communication skills to suit different audiences.
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience in AutoCAD would be beneficial but not essential
- Good project management and business development skills
- Time Management
- Technical project management and proposal preparation experience
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills - internal and external stakeholders
The role is a permanent position and candidates will be expected to travel throughout Scotland. The role is ideally suited to persons looking to develop their careers in a growing commercial strategic land company.
Benefits: Generous salary commensurate with level of experience. A notional 41 hour/week, with the ability to work a 9 day fortnight. 26 days holiday per year plus 9 statutory (bank holidays). 5% salary paid into our company pension scheme and private medical insurance is provided. A car is required for this position. Start date: immediately
Please send CV and covering letter to Jackie Malloy, Office Manager
|Contact Name||Jackie Malloy|
|Address||2 Eliburn Office Park
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist