PlannerVacancy posted: Friday, 13 January 2017
Closing date: 18 January 2017
Job ref. no.: ec4
- Do you have excellent customer service skills?
- Would you like to work with a rapidly growing national company that offers lots of promotion and opportunity?
Anderson Knight is looking for a Planner/Scheduler to join our client based in Livingston. This role will be to arrange Engineers diaries to install works at clients properties.
This is a permanent role based in Livingston.
The hours will be 37.5, Monday - Friday. Business Hours
The ideal candidate will have excellent telephone and customer service skills and come from a call centre type environment.
- General administration.
- Supporting Management and the business as a whole with any ad hoc duties.
- Planning and scheduling diaries for engineers working in the field.
- Liasing with Engineers and planning routes.
- Resolving any Client/Engineer issues.
- Making calls to customers and booking appointments for Engineers.
- Building a rapport with customers and engineers.
- Arrange Engineers diaries.
- Maintain budget information.
- providing excellent customer service at all times.
The ideal candidate will be:
- IT Literate with full knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- An excellent communicator.
- Flexible, willing to adapt to new tasks and duties.
- Able to make decisions and prioritise workload.
- Working with utility/facility company is desirable but not essential.
- Working in a office/customer service/contact service role.
In return you will paid a competitive salary with excellent benefits, 35 holidays and plenty of opportunity to progress and develop.
If interested please send in your CV immediately for consideration.
|Contact Name||Gillian Galbraith|
|Telephone||0141 348 7755|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Administration AssistantOffice Angels, edinburgh
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist