Quality Assurance ManagerVacancy posted: Thursday, 12 January 2017
Closing date: 19 January 2017
Job ref. no.: 38148
Eden Scott's client is a high-growth tech start-up who are going through a period of growth and success. With this continued growth, they now require and experienced Quality Assurance Manager to join the business.
The successful candidate will take prime responsibility for leading and managing the business' Quality Management System.
Other duties include:
- Ensuring that processes for the QMS are established, implemented and maintained
- Reporting the performance of the QMS to senior management and suggesting appropriate improvements
- Reviewing the QMS on a regular basis to ensure suitability, adequacy and effectiveness
- Ensuring that records are established and maintained to provide evidence that the QMS is being followed
- Analysing data to evaluate where continual improvements can be made
- Communicating the impact of market change and potential effects on engineering design and development to relevant stakeholders
The successful candidate will ideally be degree qualified in a relevant discipline with at least 5 years experience in a similar role within a manufacturing organisation. Furthermore, previous experience of designing, developing and implementing QMS is essential as is a solid understanding of quality system standards including ISO9001, ISO14000, ISO13485, etc. Proficiency in the use of quality tools such as SPC, 8D, DFMEA, PPAP, MSA, etc. is essential. Previous experience of working with telecommunication products is highly beneficial.
In return you can expect a very competitive salary and benefits as well as the opportunity to work with a forward-thinking company as it grows into different markets.
If this sounds like a company you would like to work with and you have the desired skills, we would love to hear from you.
For further information please apply now. Or for an informal chat please contact Daniel MacNeill on or call 0131 550 1105.
|Contact Name||Daniel MacNeill|
|Telephone||0131 550 1105|
About Eden Scott
Eden Scott offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist