Principal Structural EngineerVacancy posted: Friday, 16 September 2016
Salary: £40,000 - £48,000 plus benefits and equity
Peace Recruitment are pleased to be working exclusively with a Structural Engineering consultant in Edinburgh City Centre who are looking to appoint a Chartered Structural Engineer to work within their well-established and successful Edinburgh office. This opportunity comes as part of the companies succession planning and will afford the successful candidate with a strong opportunity to take the next step in their career.
Why Should I apply?
- Opportunity to receive equity in the company for the successful candidate within the next 3 years with structured objectives to obtain equity in the company
- clear progression route to director
- Working on an array of building structures including residential, education, leisure and more
- Salary of £40,000 - £48,000 plus competitive benefits package
What will the role entail?
- Providing bespoke structural engineering design, assessments and surveys for a range of clients
- Staff appraisals
- taking responsibility for leading a team of Engineers and Technicians
- liaising directly with clients, stakeholders and third parties to progress the project
- site visits
Am I right candidate?
- You will ideally be a Chartered structural Engineer with either the IStructE or the ICE
- SER accredited engineers would be a real bonus
- Ambitious, personable, motivated individual who is willing to take a lead in both the design and client engagement
If you feel as though you would like to work within a consultant who truly value their staff and would like to progress within a company like this then apply to this advert or feel free to call Kyle Erskine on
|Contact Name||Kyle Erskine|
|Telephone||0131 516 6560|
496 Ferry Road
D: 0131 516 6560
About Peace Recruitment
Peace Recruitment is an independent recruitment consultancy focused on delivering a quality recruitment service to the built environment.
We recruit within Architecture, Civil & Structural Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Facilities Management, Health & Safety and Surveying. Other sectors include Energy, Renewables as well as Oil & Gas.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist