Structural Engineer / Senior Structural EngineerVacancy posted: Monday, 10 October 2016
Salary: £35000 - £43000 per annum
Closing date: 24 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 14944
Our client, an established civil and structural engineering consultancy, is currently looking to recruit a Consultant or Senior Structural Engineer to their busy Edinburgh office. The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a multidisciplinary or civil and structural design consultancy and will have the opportunity to manage an exciting array of new build projects spanning the residential, leisure, industrial and hospitality sectors.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Undertake a wide variety of structural projects for residential, leisure, museum, commercial and industrial developments
- Undertake initial concept design of structures and prepare/ review detailed technical drawings
- Liaise with clients, project teams and external consultants and coordinate responses to design team members and Local Authorities
- Provision of engineering reports on existing buildings / structures
- Provision of design reports at various stages for both internal and external use
- Site visits to ensure works are in compliance with design
- Mentor less experienced engineers and technicians within the office
- Attendance at design and construction project meetings
Qualifications / Experience:
- BEng or MEng in Civil/ Structural Engineering
- Chartered (or working towards Chartership) with a relevant professional institution (e.g. ICE/ IStructE)
- Experience of managing the design and delivery of structural design projects from conception to completion
- Experience in the use of relevant industry software (e.g. TEDDs, Fastrak Building Designer, CSC Structural Office, S-Frame) would be beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Cheryl on 0141 375 7955
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit
|Contact Name||cheryl candlish|
About Mattinson Partnership Ltd.
Mattinson Partnership is one of the UK's leading recruiters for environment, transport and civil engineering jobs. Now in our 10th successful year, we have grown to become one of the most highly respected recruitment consultancies providing services across the UK and globally. We have built our reputation by delivering the highest levels of service and try to make the challenging process of recruiting staff as enjoyable as possible.
In October 2012, we set up a dedicated office in Central Glasgow to better serve our clients north of the border.
Our specialist sectors include; transport, environment, planning, civil engineering, sustainability, building services & energy.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist