Senior Structural EngineerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 4 January 2017
Closing date: 18 January 2017
Job ref. no.: 3283
James Gray Recruitment are currently working with a multi-discipline engineering consultancy who have offices across the UK and supply Civil, Structural and MEP design solution to the build environment.
Our Client is currently recruiting for a Senior Structural Design Engineer for their office in Glasgow which is centrally based and easily commuted from all areas out with Glasgow by car, train, bicycle or bus.
With over 50 years of engineering excellence they offer their clients a wealth of experience across sectors such as Commercial, Residential, Leisure and Further Education and in late 2016 were extremely successful in securing multiple large projects in and around the Scottish central belt.
- To lead a graduate structural engineer and 2 technicians on the delivery of a £40million mixed use development in Glasgow.
- Attend client and site design meetings
- Help to develop the design of both new build and refurbishment elements of the project
- Assist with the development of your team’s graduate engineer
- Play an integral part of the bid process and concept deigns on new projects
- Take the lead role on future projects and advance to become a senior member of the management team.
Skill and Requirements:
- Degree Qualified preferably to Masters level although not essential
- Structural Design Engineer with experience of both new build and refurbishment desirable
- Be working towards or recently secured chartered status with ICE or IStructE
- Can demonstrate experience with leading and managing a team of engineers or technicians
- Has worked with a design consultancy specifically designing Building Structures
Salary and Benefits
- £33000 - £38500
- Employer contributed Pension
- 33 Days Holiday
- Opportunity to lead a design team
- Career advancements available
- Close to Train, Bus and Motorway links
To send your CV for this role please hit the “APPLY NOW” button.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist