Water Engineers / Senior EngineersVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: £25000 - £43000 per annum
Closing date: 02 November 2016
Job ref. no.: 15129
Our client is a successful design, engineering and project management consultancy. Due to a number of major recent project wins they are looking to appoint Water Engineers and Senior Water Engineers to their established teams in Glasgow and Newcastle.
The successful candidates will be responsible for supporting the development of Civil Engineering solutions that will deliver improvements to waste and wastewater treatment facilities and networks for a range for clients.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Deliver high quality designs for water and wastewater treatment solutions
- Prepare high quality drawings, design specifications and calculations
- Oversee design work and ensure it is completed within timescales and budget
- Prepare business case reports defining project proposals for submission and approval
- Client liaison and technical management of projects from inception to project close
- Liaise with environmental specialists across the business and mentor junior members of staff
Qualifications / Experience:
- Degree in relevant subject (e.g. Civil Engineering)
- Chartered or working towards Chartership is desirable (e.g. ICE)
- Experience in the design of water/ wastewater treatment plant upgrades and water/ wastewater networks
- Experience in managing the planning, specification, design, procurement and commissioning of projects is desirable
- Working knowledge of UK water industry and water industry design standards
- Good verbal and written communication skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin Mack on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit
|Contact Name||Gavin Mack|
About Mattinson Partnership Ltd.
Mattinson Partnership is one of the UK's leading recruiters for environment, transport and civil engineering jobs. Now in our 10th successful year, we have grown to become one of the most highly respected recruitment consultancies providing services across the UK and globally. We have built our reputation by delivering the highest levels of service and try to make the challenging process of recruiting staff as enjoyable as possible.
In October 2012, we set up a dedicated office in Central Glasgow to better serve our clients north of the border.
Our specialist sectors include; transport, environment, planning, civil engineering, sustainability, building services & energy.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist