EstimatorVacancy posted: Thursday, 5 January 2017
Closing date: 19 January 2017
Job ref. no.: 912261
912261 - Estimators
Our client a global water and natural resources firm, providing technical engineering, construction services and consulting services.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Estimators, based in Stepps, Glasgow.
These positions have been created to help facilitate the Company's growth. Looking for Estimators at various levels and will only be suited to candidates who have a background in either Civils, Electrical or Mechanical projects.
- Co-ordinating with other teams/disciplines as part of the Project Target Cost Scope Development Phase
- Agree target costs with client
- Sending out enquiries to the Supply Chain
- Creating a control estimate from 1st principles
- Work closely with the management to develop bids
Skills and Experience
- Experience working on Mechanical, Electrical or Civils projects
- Ideally candidates should have some clear/waste water experience however this is not essential
- Candidates should have moderate experience for entry roles and should have substantial experience for Senior positions
- Good technical background
- Proactive in approach to work
This is a permanent position.
The salary for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 912261.
|Contact Name||Ainslie Torrance|
|Telephone||0141 892 6666|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist