Project Manager/CoordinatorVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: £250 - £375 per day
Closing date: 31 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 318474/001
Key duties will include:
* Supporting and facilitating partnerships across the business
* Working on workstreams includes across Standards; Data Publishing Platform; Data Analytics; Community & Capacity Building
* Providing technical assistance as required
* Liaison with Programme Management Office
* Linking with all Transformation Programmes / Agendas, as appropriate.
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
* Project management/Coordination experience
* Report Writing skills
* Stakeholder engagement skills
* A working knowledge of Open Data
This is not an IT Data role, it is a Project Management role focusing on the coordination of Data Workstreams.
|Contact Name||Tracey Murray|
About Harvey Nash
Have you seen my consultant profile? Click on meet the team on the right hand side, find my details and get in touch about roles in my area of expertise.
In Scotland we have offices in Edinburgh and Glasgow but we have over 40 offices globally.
Harvey Nash, a global professional recruitment consultancy and IT outsourcing service provider, is committed to delivering the very best talent and IT solutions to a broad base of international clients. The Group is a trusted advisor to some of the worldÃ¢â¬â¢s leading business, governments and institutions. Our talented professionals pursue the highest levels of integrity and quality in providing a unique portfolio of services: executive search, interim management, IT recruitment and IT outsourcing.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist