Process And Procedures ManagerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 4 October 2016
Process and Procedures Manager
LLD is a chilled and frozen distribution company that operates throughout Scotland and the North of England. We employ around 180 people and have bases in Bellshill, Dundee and Inverness. LLD provides a 'best in class' nationwide collection and delivery service throughout the UK, making daily deliveries to most foodservice companies and major food retailers RDC’s.
We are looking for a Process and Procedures Manager to work in the Bellshill Depot.
The hours of work will be standard office hours and we are flexible with the hours that are to be worked.
- Documenting procedures across the business
- Producing procedure manuals for various departments
- Analysing current procedures, identifying any improvements
- Ensuring the depots are following the same procedures
- Liaising with department Managers to ensure the procedure manuals are a true reflection of the operation
- Updating the manuals with any changes
- Driving licence as some travel to Dundee Depot may be required
- Previous experience of working in service sector and/or manufacturing industry
- Experience of analysing, improving and documenting processes and procedures
- The ability to write clearly and concisely
- Ability to think analytically and systematically
- The ability to work independently using initiative
- Being able to liaise with department Managers taking on board why some things are done a certain way
- Proven experience of documenting procedures
- Experience of Lean Sigma
- Experience of ISO quality system/BRC etc.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist