EU Proposal Co-ordinatorVacancy posted: Thursday, 6 October 2016
Salary: £32,004 - £38,183 per annum
Closing date: 05 November 2016
Job ref. no.: 037746
Working with the European Funding Advisor, to deliver a proactive service and to implement the University of Edinburgh’s EU research funding strategy. Ensuring that Edinburgh has a leading EU profile and is able to maximise its share of funding from all EU research-related schemes, in particular Horizon 2020.
To enable RSO to offer an enhanced EU service, and working in tandem with our Research Support Advisors (RSAs), the post holder will provide a high quality proposal development and writing service to ensure high-quality proposals are submitted.
The University of Edinburgh is one of the world's leading universities. Our international success is enhanced by high quality professional and support services. We are one of the largest employers in Edinburgh, with over 13,000 staff spread across a wide range of roles; more than 5,000 of these are in professional and support positions.Company profile View all jobs with The University of Edinburgh
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Customer Assistant - Part Time - Port Glasgow - ScotlandLIDL UK, port-glasgow
- Cleaner (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Graduate Intern PlacementsRenfrewshire Council, renfrewshire
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist