Head Of Student Wellbeing And InclusionVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: £47,801 - £55,309 + Benefits
Closing date: 31 October 2016
Beyond Ambition: A career that matters
Edinburgh Napier University is committed to delivering an excellent, personalised student experience. Our Student Wellbeing team deliver high quality, responsive and inclusive professional services to make a difference to our students’ lives and enable their success.
Reporting directly to the Assistant Principal (Student Experience) the Head of Student Wellbeing and Inclusion will contribute to the University’s strategic objectives by:
- overseeing a wide range of advisory, guidance and counselling services to support the mental health and wellbeing of our students;
- promoting inclusion and diversity throughout the student lifecycle and within all aspects of learning, teaching and assessment;
- providing crisis response services to students; and
- coordinating information, advice and guidance to students who are experiencing financial difficulties
We are currently seeking to appoint an experienced professional to lead our Student Wellbeing services. Potential applicants will have a proven track record of success in student support and have direct experience of developing and implementing equality policies and plans.
You will have demonstrable experience of improving services from a customer perspective and will be expected to work closely with senior managers to ensure the University meets or exceeds its statutory obligations in relation to disability and inclusion.
You should have a degree or equivalent and a significant understanding of external equalities and diversity legislation and awareness of policy developments across student support. You should have highly developed communication, organisational and interpersonal skills and be able to demonstrate a strong personal commitment to student wellbeing and success. You will be able to manage change effectively, to respond positively to new challenges and to work collaboratively with diverse internal and external groups.
To apply for this position, you will be diverted to The Edinburgh Napier University website where you will be asked to complete an online application form and you will be given the opportunity to upload your CV.
Closing date: 31st October 2016.
Provisional interview date: Tuesday 29th November 2016.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Administrative AssistantThe Educational Institute of Scotland, edinburgh
- Packing Operator - NightshiftUnited Biscuits , glasgow
- Customer Assistant - Part Time - Port Glasgow - ScotlandLIDL UK, port-glasgow
- Graduate Intern PlacementsRenfrewshire Council, renfrewshire
- Senior AdministratorEnable Scotland, lanarkshire-north
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist