Parks, Estates&Open Spaces Assistant Strategy&Dev OfficerVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: Grade: SO1 - £27,525 - £29,223
Closing date: 18 November 2016
Grade: SO1 - £27,525 - £29,223
Employment Term: Permanent
Contract Durations / Hours: 35 hours per week / full time
Hours: 9:00 to 17:00 (Occasional evening meetings)
The role of Assistant Strategy and Development Officer provides support to senior management surrounding the strategic development, project management, community engagement, performance management, upkeep and use of the Royal Borough’s Parks, Estates & Open Spaces.
The post holder will have the opportunity to work within a small team supporting senior management in the development and modernisation of the Parks, Estates & Open Spaces Service. This post holder will be entering the service at an exciting and challenging time. The successful candidate will gain much experience and have an opportunity for networking with internal and external stakeholders and partners.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and confident person who can demonstrate the knowledge and skills below:
- Experience in working in the management sector providing support for the development and implementation of strategies and policies.
- Responsible for projects and assignments including writing reports, feasibility studies, preparation of funding bids, letters and maintaining records.
- Excellent working relations with internal and external partners and stakeholders, including community engagement.
- Understanding of performance management systems e.g. ISO 14001, 9001 and relevant legislation and policy for the service.
- Full UK driving licence and use of their own vehicle
To apply for this role, please click the 'Apply' button.
Previous applicants need not reapply.
Closing Date: 18th November 2016
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist