Operational Planning ManagerVacancy posted: Monday, 3 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 494678
ACCA's reputation is grounded in over 100 years of providing accounting and finance qualifications. We complement our long traditions with modern thinking and aim to create value for the profession and the business community through standards and services which are innovative, relevant and of the highest possible quality.
We are currently recruiting for an Operational Planning Manger to join the team in Glasgow on a permanent basis.
The Operational Planning Manager is responsible for managing and co-ordinating cross functional operational and budgeting activities within the Customer Service directorate.
The post holder will be working as part of the Planning & Service Improvement function, the Operational Planning Manager will work closely with the operational functions within the directorate to ensure that all activities are efficiently and effectively planned, resourced and co-ordinated.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity that will require you to manage a timetable of key operational activities for specific areas within the Customer Service directorate. In addition the Operational Planning Support Manager will support and promote excellent cross-functional relationships within the Customer Service directorate and the wider organisation. Moreover the post holder will liaise with IT and Transformation and Customer Service Head of departments to ensure an efficient and effective allocation of resource across both operational and project activities for specified areas within the Customer Service directorate.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
· Educated to degree standard or equivalent
· Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage several jobs at once
· Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with a wide range of people at different levels
· The ability to work under pressure, prioritise work and meet strict deadlines
· Ability to use initiative and work with the minimum of supervision
· Demonstrate an understanding of business process and IT systems
· A good team player able to show flexibility and adaptability in a fast moving environment
· Good IT skills with experience in Word, Excel and preferably Oracle systems
Please press Apply Now to submit your application on ACCA webiste.
Close Date 9 October at 5pm
|Contact Name||Martin McDonald|
|Telephone||0141 534 4315|
|Address||2 Cetral Quay
89 Hydepark Street
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist