Customer Experience ManagerVacancy posted: Friday, 7 October 2016
Salary: £Highly Competitive + 32 Days Holiday
Customer Experience Manager - Glasgow
Peter Vardy, one of the UK’s leading Automotive Dealer Groups and the fastest growing motor retailer in Scotland, is currently recruiting for a Customer Experience Manager. This is a fabulous opportunity with genuine career progression for the right person.
Based in Hillington, at our Carstore, as Customer Experience Manager you’ll join this multi-award winning organisation, with attainments such as recognition in the Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for, alongside a number of recent industry recognised awards.
- Strive to build positive relationships with all customers during both telephone and face to face interactions in order to deliver the 2nd Mile Experience.
- Inspect and authorise the release of vehicles for handover.
- Coordinate deliveries ahead of scheduled handover.
- Meet, greet and thank customers at the time of vehicle handover.
- Coordinate handover gift.
- Liaise with customers to complete CSI questionnaire handover/post-handover.
- Complete customer follow ups and referrals daily.
- Manage customer calls – updating handover details in fast track and Kerridge.
- Ensure regular customer communication if factory order or if delivery time exceeds 3 days.
- Communicate delivery targets to the Customer Experience Team and manage the department to ensure compliance with monthly targets.
- Manage and review administration process checks – completing weekly walk through.
- Review Customer Satisfaction Indexes on a daily basis, identifying any key areas for improvement and implement action plans.
- Complete monthly ‘Are you on tracks?’ with the Customer Experience Team members.
- Conduct PDR’s with the Customer Experience Team bi annually.
- Adhere to handover wow 10/10 process, and monitor for changes
- Ensure customers are called 48hrs after collection to make sure customers are 10/10 and no problems have arisen.
- Possess first class customer contact skills, and preferably motor dealer experience.
- Previous experience in a customer care environment or liaison role.
- Knowledge of Kerridge or Fast track is desirable.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be confident and enthusiastic in dealings with customers and colleagues alike.
- Experience of team management.
While earning potential is industry leading we also offer every Peter Vardy colleague a wide range of benefits as listed below:
- Discounts on the purchase of new Vauxhall vehicles
- Exceptional and preferential purchase terms on BMW and MINI vehicles for you and your family
- Peter Vardy Partnership Shares
- Contributory pension scheme
- Award winning training
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work schemes
As we receive such a high volume of applications every day, regretfully, we are only able to respond to successful candidates
We wish you the best of luck with your search.
|Contact Name||Jade Hazard|
|Telephone||0141 773 6236|
About Peter Vardy Ltd
Peter Vardy Limited is one of the most exciting new names to enter motor retailing for many years.
We're a young, vibrant company with a fresh approach and a mission to offer something different to both colleagues and customers. Our dealerships are fun places to be with a lively atmosphere and the guarantee of a friendly welcome.
We believe colleague satisfaction is the route to customer satisfaction so we make sure our working environments have the latest equipment and our colleagues receive the support they need.
Peter Vardy is one of the most exciting names in motor car retailing. We're a young and vibrant Scottish car dealership with a fresh approach and a mission to offer something different to both colleagues and customers.Company profile View all jobs with Peter Vardy Ltd
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist