Contract Business AnalystVacancy posted: Monday, 6 June 2011
Salary: £300 per day
Closing date: 09 June 2011
Job ref. no.: SFFNZEC/BA
FNZ is the enterprise cloud computing and services company in the wealth management sector.
FNZ's technology and investment administration services are used by financial institutions to transform the way that customers achieve their financial goals. FNZ powers wealth management platforms for financial advisers, direct customers and the workplace in the UK, Australia and New Zealand.
Our customers include AXA, Standard Life, J.P. Morgan, Friends Provident, AMP, Bank of New Zealand, ING, ANZ Bank and First NZ Capital. These institutions leverage our core front- and back-office services to create their own bespoke platform and achieve quality, scale, differentiation and innovation in the shortest possible time.
FNZ has evolved from a startup in 2004 in New Zealand to a global company that administers over 10 billion of assets on behalf of over 300,000 end-customers in the UK, Australia and NZ. We employ over 400 technology and investment operations specialists in London, Edinburgh, Bristol, Sydney and Wellington.
Role and Responsibilities
FNZ is currently recruiting for experienced Client facing Business Analysts to work in Edinburgh and on their local Customer sites. This role will be working within the Product Development division of FNZ and will hold responsibility for the analysis and enhancement of FNZ's industry leading platforms.
You will be part of an experienced Team delivering leading edge technology, whilst also having autonomy to work independently and stamp your own authority within both the individual project and the team as a whole. Your role as a Client facing Business Analyst will be to analyze internal business requirements with end customers and as such your client facing skills will be second to none and you will thrive on the challenge of delivering and enhancing relationships across the business, both internally and externally.
The key areas of responsibility are:
* Communicating across departments to discuss issues if a cross divisional nature.
* Ensuring that any new developments comply with and adhere with regulatory compliance requirements.
* Direct both software and business process development.
* Work closely with Development teams, Analysts and Managers to deliver the agreed deliverables.
* Ensure business requirements are met and all relevant documentation is up to date.
* Manage Change requirements.
* Report progress on a regular basis.
* Work with Test teams to ensure the end product meets both the design and specification.
* Manage the client testing.
* Work with all relevant departments in order to facilitate the implementation and deployment.
Skills and experience
We are looking for people with a range of experience. Our minimum requirements are:
* Degree qualified 2:1 or above / equivalent.
* Experience within the Financial Services industry.
* Client and Customer delivery focused.
* Exceptional communication skills.
* Experienced in dealing with external clients.
* Able to work independently or as part of a wider team.
* Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world's largest companies;
* Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority;
* We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals; and
* We provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in the UK, Australia or NZ.
Please submit your CV plus covering letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.