Operations AssociateVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: £103 per day
Closing date: 26 October 2016
Job ref. no.: ST10OPSASS
Operations Associate £103 per day, Glasgow City Centre
We are working with a Global leading FS organisation to recruit an Operations Associate for a One year FTC..
The Role: Role is based within the Operations Risk & Control department which performs various independent functions to ensure adequate controls are in place, through providing an integrated risk and control framework to govern, assess, mitigate and manage financial and operational risk in Operations.
The team focuses on implementing appropriate internal controls, business processes, and internal management reporting and analysis to mitigate operational risk and fulfil regulatory reporting requirements.
The specific team that this role reports to is ORC Account Reference Data. This team is responsible for identifying and resolving incorrect reference data on all accounts globally in the firm. The primary function of the team is to highlight and mitigate risk across books and records and regulatory reporting. The team ensures that reference data is correctly applied to TAPS accounts, that accounts are bridged correctly and that accounts have correct party details.
- Acquiring an intricate knowledge of firm systems, data sources and processes, building the ability to question data integrity and to support others in using the systems
- Monitoring and escalation of various exceptions to highlight and mitigate risk
- Working to tight deadlines on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Building a detailed understanding of each exception type, allowing complex queries to be answered and commentary to be questioned and challenged
- Working with business areas and their Risk Managers to assess the integrity of any exclusions to exceptions
- Close communication within the global team and across ORC globally
- Communication with other business areas, with varying levels of firm management and external vendor
- Identification and implementation of process improvements
- Providing support to other members of the team, both locally and globally
- Ability to problem solve in fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail, good time management and organisation skills
- Strong team player with good communication/relationship building skills
- Ability to think laterally and efficiently to tight deadlines
- Displays high level of attention to detail and the ability to prioritise tasks appropriately
Contact Details: please submit your CV via the 'apply' button.
|Contact Name||Sharon Tonner|
|Telephone||0141 270 5002|
At FPSG, we deliver industry leading recruitment and executive search strategies across multiple disciplines globally.
â¢ Accountancy & Finance
â¢ Business Support
â¢ Call & Contact Centre
â¢ Financial Services
â¢ Human Resources
â¢ IT and Business Change
Through our experience, passion and drive for excellence, we continue to form lasting relationships with clients and candidates alike and we are proud to say we are the preferred supplier of recruitment services to a growing network of many of the world's leading brands.
Our vision is to be recognised as the recruitment partner of choice through the innovation, commitment and professionalism of our people.
Our specialist consultants are superbly networked and can help you fulfil your client and candidate recruitment goals.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
At FPSG, we deliver industry leading recruitment and executive search strategies across multiple disciplines globally. Through our experience, passion and drive for excellence, we continue to form lasting relationships with clients and candidates alike and we are proud to say we are the preferred supplier of recruitment services to a growing network of many of the world's leading brands.Company profile View all jobs with FPSG
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist