Assistant Pricing & Forecasting Manager, MortgagesVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Salary: £30,000 to £37,000 basic + excellent benefits
Job ref. no.: UK750188
Hudson have been engaged to identify an experienced and motivated Pricing and Forecasting manager for an Edinburgh based retail banking client. For this permanent role the successful candidate will be responsible for creation, management & pricing of the mortgages products range. You will support the delivery of market share targets in the annual and 5 year plans in order to deliver sales, new lending, further advance lending, retention lending, margin return & risk targets.
Role duties include:
- Support the development of the commercial and trading MI for acquisition and back book
- Manage the delivery of changes to Standard Variable Rate for the Mortgage business across all stakeholders.
- Manage the delivery of changes to the product range for new lending, further advances & retention products across all stakeholders.
- Build relationships with stakeholders, communicate & interlock changes with internal & external stakeholders, including sales force, brokers & 3rd party suppliers.
- Develop & embed a clear governance process that all product & pricing changes follow, create and follow process flows with appropriate controls & hand off / hand ins.
- Undertake appropriate post implementation testing & checks on sourcing systems etc .
- Undertake analyst to support pricing recommendations.
- Undertake analysis to build a deep understanding of back book profit pools, segment & channel profitability.
- Develop & implement performance reporting (Daily, Weekly & Monthly) for volume and P&L commitments, including customer numbers, balances, business mix, income, costs, profit and product performance.
- Providing support in the annual and 5 year reforecasts process/cycle
- Embrace conduct, operational & regulatory risk management as a key responsibility in role, identify, own and appropriate manage role specific risks, and drive for appropriate customer outcomes.
- Deputise for Pricing Manager and / or Forecasting & Planning Manager, as appropriate.
This role requires a highly numerate and motivated individual with excellent written and verbal skills. Ideally you will be someone who will bring an innovative and creative approach to problem solving with the ability to think and reason logically. With an ability to analyse data and with a background in using SAS you will have knowledge of working in a financial environment with mortgage knowledge being highly sought after.
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Rosslyn Blair in our Edinburgh office.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
|Contact Name||Rosslyn Blair|
|Telephone||+44 131 555 9812|
19a Canning Street
Hudson Accounting & Finance is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next accounting or financial services job or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Accounting & Finance
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist