Specialist Risk Analyst, Financial Crime And ComplianceVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 basic + excellent benefits
Job ref. no.: UK750378
An exciting and dynamic opportunity to work with an Edinburgh bank within their Global Risk area on global projects. The role will support delivery of analysis for major projects and productivity tool development projects within financial crime compliance. The successful individual will maintain all business definitions and AML compliance usage for all data used from source system to AML compliance monitoring tools.
- Supports data integrity and testing of new systems and enhances existing automated suspicious activity transaction monitoring systems and Know Your Customer ("KYC") programs.
- Adherence to Group and regulatory standards, the delivery of analytic tasks and supporting agreed operating plan objectives and the day-to-day business requirements. The role will provide accurate and timely information on exposures to escalate to management
- Adherence to change control model for the effective and efficient delivery of actions
- Provision of support to deliver compliance business analytics to optimise system controls across a global remit including but not limited to:
- AML Transaction Monitoring (TM) standards for all TM systems (All Bespoke TM Systems)
- Global TM Coverage Risk Assessments & Red Flag Inventories
- Global Country Assessments
- Global System Agnostic Segmentation Methodology & Procedures
- Global System Agnostic TM Scenario Standards
- Centralized Trigger Event Methodologies and Standards
- Application of Reference Risk Scoring Standards (RAM, Product, Commodity, Geographic) to TM
- Global Risked based Tolerances and Sampling Methodologies and Standards for Above the Line and below testing.
- TM Critical Data Elements Data Profiling Methodology and Standards
- Case Management Workflow
- Event Management and Alert Scoring
- Alert Enrichment
- Adverse Media Screening Methodologies and Standards
- PEP Screening Methodologies and Standards
- Functional Testing for Global Projects
- Emerging Financial Crime Risk Research
- New Product TM Risk Evaluation
- Analytical tools for Investigator
In order to be considered for this role you must have:
• Experience in financial service data analysis
• Strong analytical skills with complex data type and format
• Advanced statistical methods/functions:
• Supervised Learning: Regression Analysis, Generalized Linear Model, Decision Trees, SVM, etc.
• Clustering: K-means, Hierarchical clustering, etc.
• Dimensional Reduction: PCA, Factor Analysis, etc.
• Proficiency in Data Mining application (SAS, R, Python, etc.)
• Experience using Hadoop (Hive, Pig, Ambari, etc. )
• Strong Experience in SQL
• Familiarity with AML issues and transaction monitoring systems.
• Detail-orientated, strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Nice to have skills:
• Master degree or higher
• Certifications from professional AML association
• Machine Learning
• Graph databases
This is a highly analytical role and requires advanced data software and data manipulation systems experience. My client is able and willing to offer excellent packages for those who can meet these requirements.
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Rosslyn Blair in our Edinburgh office.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
|Contact Name||Rosslyn Blair|
|Telephone||+44 131 555 9812|
19a Canning Street
Hudson Accounting & Finance is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next accounting or financial services job or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Accounting & Finance
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist