Genpact have a new opportunity for a Business Analyst to join the Change Team based in Glasgow.
The successful candidate will undertake full Business Analyst responsibilities within current projects being undertaken within the Glasgow site.
The Change Delivery Area forms part of the Genpact WRAP administration services offered to our clients.
The primary responsibility of the Change department is to analyse and implement all internal and external change impacting, adapting or enhancing the Glasgow Operating Model in place to service Genpact WRAP Clients.
- Collation of all required documentation for input to project workshops & production of gap analysis outputs
- Support business in identifying process/system changes, gathering of requirements and subsequent production of detailed business requirements documentation
- Detailed process mapping of ‘as is’ business processes and future state processes as required
- Undertake and lead process redesign initiatives
- Work with both development teams and business teams to ensure requirements and solution designs are fully understood and act as a key liaison point
- Prepare test plans and test scripts and complete testing as required
- Manage delivery of change (technical and process) as required
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem Solver
- Organisation & prioritisation skills
- Communication (written and verbal)
- WRAP administration system usage
- 3 years experience in similar role: 1 year
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist