Corporate Actions AnalystVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: £22,000 - £ 25,000
Job ref. no.: 29541
We have an exciting opportunity to join this new Glasgow based client as Corporate Actions Analyst on an initial 6 month contract
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large Investment organisation which will give you exposure to asset servicing, dividends, stock loan dividend payments and bond corporate actions.
Duties will include:
- Payment of equity corporate actions and optional dividends
- Protecting the firm and its clients against risks associated with corporate actions, dividend and proxy event processing
- Solely responsible of high quality global corporate actions
- Liaise with agents and clients and clients to ensure are processed in a timely manner for all clients participating in voluntary corporate actions
- Reconciliation of corporate actions, dividends and income
- Regular improvement of control environment
- Client relationship management, internal and external
- Strong understanding of Risk and monitoring risk and escalating any issues
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of control and organisation at a senior level in a demanding and changing environment. Along with relevant management and corporate actions experience.
Please send your CV to Andrew Beattie stating your current salary and notice period.
|Contact Name||Andrew Beattie|
|Telephone||0141 331 9384|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist