AML AnalystVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Closing date: 26 October 2016
Job ref. no.: Req/382033
ROLE: AML Analyst
LOCATION: Central Belt
COMPANY: Global Market Leader in Financial Service Sector
The position reports to the Credit Risk & Financial Crime Team Leader, and is responsible for the initial review of AML referrals. The position has no direct reports.
The job operates / serves as:
- Sanctions/PEPs screening - using tools such as Fircosoft, Dow Jones or similar
- Enhanced Due Diligence
- AML transaction monitoring.
- Bring expertise in anti-money laundering systems and processes to company through well-established business networks and strong experience in financial crime.
- Reviewing referrals from potential matches on appropriate sanctions and PEP lists using OFAC reporter
- Reviewing transaction monitoring alerts in AML Enterprise to highlight accounts with suspicions of money laundering
- To perform investigations using account holder information in conjunction with alternative sources to verify and validate information and to maintain a focus on a fair outcome for the customers.
- Review of transaction monitoring alerts to identify suspicious patterns of customer behaviour.
- PEP and Sanction alert reviews. To follow client defined processes for customer contact and account blocking strategies
- Flexible working patterns
Are you this person???
If so, please call Neil Greene for further information on 0141 2727815 or email
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
|Contact Name||Neil Greene|
|Telephone||0141 272 7815|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist