CASS AnalystVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: £ Excellent
Job ref. no.: 3358
As the CASS Analyst within Operational Finance you will be responsible for supporting oversight, governance and compliance with CASS, in particular CASS 6.
- Support the oversight of CASS operational activities, ensuring robust systems and controls are in place
- Oversee third-party service input into CASS and provide support to key stakeholders in CASS related matters
- Identify areas where CASS related processes, systems and controls can be improved
- Act as a point of contact for internal and external CASS queries
- Maintain CASS related policies, documentation and matrices
- Prepare and validate accurate regulatory returns in relation to CASS
- Determine daily funding amounts through existing processes
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external parties
- CASS experience within investment management
- Experience of overseeing third party providers
- Understanding of Trade Settlement processes
- Effective time-management, able to prioritise and deliver results within tight deadlines
- A proactive approach to work, keen to take ownership of the workload and deal with issues without supervision
- Flexible to change, eager to improve and develop skills
An expanding investment firm who are winners of numerous awards for their distinctive and innovative approach to the industry. It is also ranked one of the top companies to work for in the UK. It offers a challenging and interesting work environment with excellent opportunities for personal development.
|Contact Name||Suzanne Ramsay|
|Telephone||0131 202 5911|
About Zed Recruitment
We are a global recruitment consultancy specialising in Financial Services & Investments, and Accountancy & Finance. Our handpicked, experienced team offer a straightforward recruitment process for candidates and clients which will take you simply from A to Zed.
Our aim at Zed is to uphold a new standard in recruitment consultancy. It is as much about what we leave out as what we put in that makes our formula work; Zed means zero ego, zero attitude, zero jargon and zero nonsense.
We instead focus on providing value and a transparent recruitment service that listens to what you want.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist