Customer Service Advisor - Investor ServicesVacancy posted: Wednesday, 28 September 2016
A member of high performing Contact Centre team dedicated to being first point of contact for customer enquiries providing an excellent level of Customer Service that exceeds expectations.
Team player who supports the management team in delivering Guaranteed Service Standards within internal, external and regulatory frameworks.
Work will include handling customer enquiries including web chat, telephony, complaints and processing Investor Servicing Administration.
Hours of Work:
40 hour week. Flexible Shift patterns will operate.
Operating Hours are 8am – 6pm – Monday to Friday and
9am-1pm on a Saturday.
- Customer – dealing with queries via web chat, email, telephone and post to customer’s satisfaction.
- Compliance – ensure all contacts logged in line with our internal controls and compliance checks applied where necessary
- Complaints – ensure Complaints dealt within 24hrs if possible and if not regulatory FCA process is followed
- Service Delivery - to have ability to manage own workload within a demanding environment and ensure your allocated workflow items are administered within Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators are attained.
- Working with Others – work with team mates and other departments to ensure customer queries dealt with promptly
- Service - Training & Competency – Training will be provided across agreed disciplines with regular assessments and discussion relating to Competency attained and quality of outputs
- Performance Management; your Team Manager will hold regular 1.1 discussions with you; it is your responsibility to own and demonstrate attainment of performance targets.
- Continuous Improvement; once knowledge attained across our procedures and disciplines look for opportunities to improve our processes in order to improve the customer experience.
- Personal Development; take ownership of own development ensuring Training and Development Plan in place to meet career aspirations
- Other Tasks; undertake any other projects/tasks as may reasonably be required to facilitate the smooth operation of the company
An individual who is passionate about customer service, an excellent communicator who has good listening skills and can handle varying work requirements at any given time and is keen to be multi skilled rather than one dimensional.
An ability to remain calm under pressure and prioritise workloads to meet deadlines and demand, someone who has an eye for detail and takes pride in quality of work they process as Investor Servicing work will require this mind-set.
A team player who is driven and is determined to make a difference. An individual who can work on their own initiative but also enjoys being part of a team.
Experience of Web-Chat, Complaint Management and Investor Servicing Administration would be beneficial.
- Experience of working in a Contact Centre environment
- Financial Service’s experience/background welcome
- Has handled process administration tasks as well as telephony
- Knowledge of FSA Compliance Requirements
- Customer Service, Contact Centre or Financial Services recognised qualifications welcome
|Contact Name||Jonathan Purdie|
|Telephone||0131 524 1900|
About FNZ UK Ltd
At FNZ, we like to do things differently. And, for us, differentiation means giving our customers the power to create something entirely new for their clients. It means giving each and every system we create a distinctive look and feel - and an intuitive user interface. And it means backing this up with the support that keeps it all in a market leading condition.
Our business was founded on the belief that we offer something unique. We look to match technical ability with true thought leadership, providing experience and fresh ideas in equal measure to help you achieve something that will truly stand out in the market. Thats exactly what we do. And it lets you do what you do best.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist