Customer Service Advisor x 5Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: £15400 - £19000 per annum + excellent benefits
Closing date: 25 October 2016
Job ref. no.: UK750348
As a result of continued growth, we are looking to recruit a team of Customer Service Advisors for a leading Credit Solutions company based in the heart of Glasgow. Our client can offer you a completive salary along with lots of training and development.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will:
- Work on behalf of a number of blue chip financial services brands
- Proactively contact customers to inform them that their account has fallen into arrears and offer them help to get them back on track
- Respond to inbound calls from customers who are looking to discuss their payment plans
- Investigating customers' income and expenditure details to reach a mutually acceptable settlement figure/repayment plan
- Put the customer experience at the forefront of all interactions, ensuring that Treating Customer Fairly principles are adhered to
- Ensure the systems are updated to reflect all customer conversations
To be considered for these roles, you will:
- Come from a collections/debt recovery or customer service contact centre background, preferably with financial services experience although not essential
- Have strong customer service experience and enjoy working to targets
- Need strong communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Be confident on the phone and build rapport easily
- Have an ability to tailor your communication skills to meet the needs of your customer
In return you will have:
- A competitive salary
- A new state of the art working environment
- The opportunity to progress quickly with continuous coaching and development
- The chance to earn an annual bonus on top of your salary
To apply, please email an updated CV to this posting. Please be aware you will be subject to a credit check, criminal check and 5 year employment reference checks.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
|Contact Name||Charlotte Taillefer|
|Telephone||+44 141 240 2441|
Hudson Contact Centre is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next job within a contact centre or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Contact Centre
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist