Vacancy posted: Thursday, 9 February 2017
Who we are
Do you want to work for a young, innovative, forward–thinking online stockbroker? Interactive Investor opened their Glasgow offices in 2011 and since this time have grown from strength to strength offering an online stock broking service to thousands of customers. We are looking to grow our business and have a number of Customer Service Executive roles on offer in Glasgow City Centre.
You will be our first point of contact for all our customer enquiries. You will handle simple to complex enquiries covering our product range of Share Dealing, ISA and SIPP accounts. You will be able to multi task and answer telephone calls, emails and secure messages placing the customer at the heart of all you do. You will manage great conversations with our customers ensuring that they are aware of all our products and benefits.
In return we give
A starting salary of £20,000 and a holiday allowance of 22 days plus 8 bank holidays. You will also be able to select from a number of benefits including gym membership and private medical. Oh, and we are not like any other contact centre. We don’t work weekends and we close at 5.30 pm each day. And, if you wish to gain professional, industry recognised qualifications then we will support you and pay for your development.
What you will bring
- You’ll have previous experience in customer services and if you have a working knowledge/understanding of financial services and in particular stock broking that would be great
- Be customer focussed with a strong approach to meeting and exceeding customer requirements You’ll have experience in verbal & written communications with the ability to build strong, effective relationships within your team and across our business
- You’ll be able to meet tight deadlines and be calm in your approach
- Have a natural ability to help and develop customer relationships and inform customers of the benefits of our products
- Display a thorough methodical approach with a strong focus on attention to detail and accuracy
- Be self-motivated, upbeat and eager for continuous learning
- Be PC Literate and proficient with Microsoft Office
For further information on this exciting opportunity or to apply, please submit an up to date copy of your C.V.