Senior Manager StrategyVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Salary: £80k excellent Bens
Closing date: 28 November 2016
Job ref. no.: 372
NV resourcing are working with a major financial services client
They are searching for an individual to join one of their segmented market teams in a critical role that will play a part in defining and evolving a market position and the future shape of this business. Outcomes will include defining the target customer types, propositions, experiences and developing recommendations for customer acquisition, cross-sale and retention strategies all across an Omni-channel offering. A major part of that will require understanding developments in the digital space.
You will be responsible for working with key partners across the Enterprise to build a Business that both excites and engages their customers.
They are looking for an individual with a passion for improving the customer experience, and a track record on defining and delivering solutions you can come from a strategic or change role within financial services or perhaps an external management consultant.
Candidates should have some of the following
· Significant experience collaborating and networking with other areas within banking
· Significant exposure to key customer segments
· Experience of working in or with Corporate Banking
· Experience in a best practice relationship and service environment aimed at driving customer solutions
· Experience of working in an environment of significant organisational change
· Experience in managing strategic reviews and defining outcomes from them
· Experience in business management, resource allocation, performance coaching and developing others
This is an excellent opportunity to join a major organisation in a key strategic role.
About NV Resourcing
NV Resourcing is a recently established executive search company focussed on providing excellent candidates and service. Key functional areas of expertise are finance, professional services,banking,information technology and human resources however we find that our model works best where there a finite definable population who are suitable for a specific opportunity allowing an executive search process to be very effective.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist