Junior Project Manager - Asset ManagementVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Salary: £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Closing date: 27 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 487133
* Management of multiple tactical & strategic change initiatives working closely with key stakeholders and senior management.
* Effective action tracking and issue resolution.
* Production of project status reporting and input to Board/ Shareholder reporting.
* Co-ordination of project meetings, acting as chair as required.
* Contribution to the development and delivery of Project and Executive level reporting.
* Creation and maintenance of project plans.
* Contribution to the administration of project budget management controls.
* Creation and maintenance of Project logs (Risks, Assumptions, Issues etc.)
* Contribution to continuing development of project documents and approach.
* Minimum 3 years experience running projects or working as the workstream lead within projects.
* Asset management experience.
* A self-starter who is a quick learner and willing to make the role their own.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
|Contact Name||Claire Lorden|
|Telephone||0131 524 9020|
About Badenoch and Clark
Badenoch & Clark (B&C) is the Professional Services recruitment and Executive Search arm of Adecco S.A., a Fortune 500 business and the worlds largest HR consulting company. B&C operates from 16 locations in the UK and 9 countries across Europe. Our national and international networks help clients and candidates make the right connections and our long-term relationships, industry-specific expertise and our unrivalled reach, set us apart.
Our Scottish team delivers these services from our Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen offices and we pride ourselves on the ability to give our clients and candidates a competitive edge
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist