Client Business Advisor (Index & Data)Vacancy posted: Friday, 14 October 2016
Salary: £14.00 - £15.00 per hour
Closing date: 28 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 487226
* Partner with teams and their business finance representative(s) to manage their index and data expense which includes reviewing their current data usage, pipeline, forecast, and targeted savings initiatives.
* Provide guidance and support to internal and external clients on data contractual rights and restrictions.
* Liaise with relationship managers to understand material changes to index and data vendor relationships and proactively communicate them to internal stakeholders and external clients.
* Lead the Market Data channel during the onboarding of new external clients which includes providing guidance on index and data licensing and associate data pass-thru fees that are required.
* Interpret and present index and data inventory and expense reports to teams.
* Oversee the index and data inventory to ensure accurate allocations and chargeback to internal teams and billing to external clients.
* Market & reference data knowledge and experience
* Undergraduate degree in business, finance or economics.
* Solid knowledge of financial information and market data industry, including various vendors and products available in the marketplace.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
|Contact Name||Claire Lorden|
|Telephone||0131 524 9020|
About Badenoch and Clark
Badenoch & Clark (B&C) is the Professional Services recruitment and Executive Search arm of Adecco S.A., a Fortune 500 business and the worlds largest HR consulting company. B&C operates from 16 locations in the UK and 9 countries across Europe. Our national and international networks help clients and candidates make the right connections and our long-term relationships, industry-specific expertise and our unrivalled reach, set us apart.
Our Scottish team delivers these services from our Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen offices and we pride ourselves on the ability to give our clients and candidates a competitive edge
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist