Client Services AssociateVacancy posted: Sunday, 16 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 3382
Working for a global financial services organisation, this is a great opportunity to work closely with clients and deliver a first class service to them.
Working as a part of a team, the main responsibilities in this role will include:
- Oversight of the NAV process
- Investigating pricing movements
- Making sure that daily prices are delivered
- Attending review meetings with clients
- Co-ordinate the delivery of all service level agreements to the client
- Taking responsibility for key points arising from services delivery or review meetings
In addition to this, you will also spend time attending internal meetings with other team members which will involve collating management information for upcoming service review meetings.
- Experience of NAV and pricing
- A full understanding of pricing specific regulations
- An understanding of fund administration
- First class communication skills both in writing and face to face
Large financial services organisation offering a friendly and collaborative working environment where you can develop your skills and experience. In addition, this organisation believes in a strong work – life balance and as such, supports this with a range of incentives.
About Zed Recruitment
We are a global recruitment consultancy specialising in Financial Services & Investments, and Accountancy & Finance. Our handpicked, experienced team offer a straightforward recruitment process for candidates and clients which will take you simply from A to Zed.
Our aim at Zed is to uphold a new standard in recruitment consultancy. It is as much about what we leave out as what we put in that makes our formula work; Zed means zero ego, zero attitude, zero jargon and zero nonsense.
We instead focus on providing value and a transparent recruitment service that listens to what you want.
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist