Project Manager 9 Month FTCVacancy posted: Monday, 17 October 2016
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Closing date: 31 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 13770490/001
The role will suit someone with exposure to Project Management/Change Management principles. The role will be 9 months in duration but has the possibility to go permanent.
A medium sized Investment/Financial services company based in Edinburgh.
- Management of multiple tactical & strategic change initiatives working closely with key stakeholders and senior management
- Prioritisation of activities & management of conflicts between projects
- Effective action tracking and issue resolution
- Production of project status reporting and input to Board/ Shareholder reporting
- Coordination of project meetings, acting as chair as required
- Creation and maintenance of project plans
- Contribution to the administration of project budget management controls
- Contribution to the development and delivery of Project and Executive level reporting
- Accurate action tracking and meeting minute production
- Creation and maintenance of Project logs (Risks, Assumptions, Issues etc.)
- General workstream level project support & support for the management of projects which may be managed by others
A self starter with experience managing projects.
Exposure to change/implementation principles
Exposure to SME businesses
30-40k pro rata plus benefits.
|Contact Name||Philip Hodson|
|Telephone||+44 1224 219 050|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist