Client Relationship ManagerVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: £34000 - £40000 per annum
Closing date: 01 November 2016
Job ref. no.: 13763558/001
Due to continued growth our client is looking for a Client Relationship Manager for their office in Edinburgh
A leading financial services firm
- Build strong relationships with allocated clients and act as their first point of contact for issues or incidents.
- Collate and review client based MI. Deliver output and trends to the business and clients on a regular basis.
- Using client data, find ways of delivering solutions to clients to allow them to be more self- sufficient
- Work with Ops team heads to excellent execution of BAU. Work with the same group to monitor the performance of Ops teams on query resolution against SLA's
- Assist in the delivery of service reporting to clients, through regular meetings and reviews
- Assist clients in making the best use of systems and processes
- Maintain and monitor MI regarding clients managed within the team including KPI performance and workbooks status
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction measured by standard of client satisfaction recorded in surveys and service reviews
Responsible for assessment and prioritisation of client initiated service development requests, ensuring an appropriate mechanism is in place for the submission, tracking and management to delivery of client service requests
- Initiate and drive service improvements on behalf of clients acting as business sponsor.
- Experience in the financial services/wealth management industry (preferable)
- Excellent communication skills with both clients and other parts of the business
- Strong client service focus
- Strong execution skills; the ability to 'get things done'
- Must evidence a strong collaborative approach
- Teamwork - key to your success is the ability to work with all other areas of the business to drive change and ensure great delivery.
A competitive salary and benefits
|Contact Name||Victoria Natillo|
|Telephone||+44 131 243 2919|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Supply Venue Assistant, Linlithgow Burgh Halls and Howden Park Centre (367.70)West Lothian Council, west-lothian
- Catering Assistant (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Cleaner (Bank Register)East Ayrshire Council, ayrshire-east
- Graduate Intern PlacementsRenfrewshire Council, renfrewshire
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist