Senior Manager – Collections & Recoveries StrategyVacancy posted: Thursday, 27 October 2016
Salary: Negotiable basic plus an extensive financial services benefits package
Job ref. no.: UK749475
Hudson is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager – Collections & Recoveries Strategy for this high profile Financial Services client based in the Edinburgh who have an enviable reputation
This role will essentially be to manage a team of analysts focused on understanding the performance of a specific portfolio or cross-portfolio subject area and how the bank might grow its business safely within risk appetite.
- Ensuring credit risk strategies align to bank risk appetite through monitoring and redevelopment and explain and influence appropriate audiences to gain support for any required changes.
- Identifying and developing initiatives and ideas that help to grow the business within risk appetite.
- Ensuring that team plans are aligned with strategic objectives and teams with whom we collaborate.
- Planning and prioritising workloads to ensure that team resources are optimised across change initiatives, regular and ad hoc work
- Regularly reviewing team performance against agreed plans
- Building networks internally and externally to develop understanding of strategic priorities, market knowledge and peer comparisons
- Agreeing individual objectives and personal development plan with all reportees
- Holding fortnightly one to one review meetings to discuss progress with workstack items, personal development and individual objectives
- Coaching and mentoring team reportees where appropriate
Ensuring compliance with business risk controls procedures that apply to me
I am ideally looking individuals with some of the following experience
- The ability to lead a large team of technical and specialist professionals.
- Strong understanding of systems, credit reference agencies and credit risk scoring practices across the organisation
- Well-developed planning and organising skills
- Strategic mind-set that can drive the business forward to meet plan whilst operating within risk appetite
- Experience within a credit risk function or similar analytical function in financial services
- Demonstrable experience of managing demanding workloads of self and others
- Experience with SAS or other statistical package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence please contact Scott in our Edinburgh Office, quoting Ref No. UK749475.
Hudson offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
|Contact Name||Scott Maxwell|
|Telephone||0131 555 9867|
19a Canning Street
Hudson Accounting & Finance is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next accounting or financial services job or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Accounting & Finance
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist