Unit Trust AdministratorVacancy posted: Monday, 3 October 2016
Salary: £ Negotiable
Closing date: 23 October 2016
A full-time Unit Trust Administrator is required to join a small and well established professional team within McInroy & Wood Limited, a successful independent discretionary private client investment manager based in Haddington, East Lothian.
Experienced in unit trust administration and looking for their next challenge. Working in a largely private client environment, the candidate will have a meticulous nature, excellent interpersonal skills and very high standards of customer service. A dynamic self-starter, who will help prioritise the team’s workload and closely control and enhance the outsourced operations at BNY Mellon and IFDS. They will relish projects and making process improvements.
- Field telephone enquiries from unitholders and agents
- Direct/ ISA/ JISA accounts
- Respond to queries on client holdings, current value and transaction history
- Download daily reports from IFDS
- Send internal daily departmental updates
- Investigate deals >£50k in detail.
- Perform daily oversight on IFDS unit dealing operations
- Daily unit and data reconciliations between IFDS to internal CRM systems,
- Check IFDS work baskets, manage referrals and compose any letters required
- Save daily prices from BNY Mellon and check them once published on the website
- Deal with any incoming mail and forward on to IFDS as required.
- Attend and chair (by rotation) weekly departmental meetings
- Participate in department task allocation
- Weekly oversight on BNYM NAV per unit.
- Report large deals to weekly staff meeting
- Book and dealing for private unit trust, trustee letters, distribution processing
- Manage IFDS issue log, feedback and attend any workshops (as necessary)
- Attend monthly BNYM (FA) & IFDS (TA) Service review meetings
- Save all regular IFDS FAST reports internally.
- Prepare and publish quarterly Fact Sheets, KIIDs, application forms etc
- Prepare Board Meeting statistics
- Period end oversight and statistics for each of the funds on xd date
- Check and send Report & Accounts to IFDS
- Check all mailings going out from IFDS
- Oversee and control fund distribution processing and mailings
- Oversee and control bi-annual Statement process and checking
- Oversee and control annual Consolidated Tax Voucher process
- Updating website (KIIDs, Factsheets etc)
Ad hoc / Strategic tasks
- Contribute to project development, whether internal or regulatory changes
- Suggest initiatives to improve efficiencies within all procedures.
- Drive improvements to customer experience
- Contribute to regular risk assessments/ attend risk committee meetings
- Develop best practice within department standard procedures
- Enhance quality assurance both internally and at IFDS
- Consider specific training courses relevant to the department’s needs.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure efficient and effective firm-wide processes.
Salary: Competitive, and dependent upon experience
Holidays: 20 days per year; increases to 30 days depending upon time spent with company
Pension: Group personal pension scheme, defined contribution. Company contributes 7% of salary p.a.
Health: AXA healthcare insurance.
Workplace: A friendly environment with award winning office premises.
|Contact Name||HR Department|
|Contact Instructions||Please either post a covering letter and CV to McInroy & Wood Limited at the address below or reply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist