Data AnalystVacancy posted: Monday, 3 October 2016
Salary: Salary dependent on Experience. Benefits include 7% pension contribution, private healthcare, participation in any staff profit share scheme
Closing date: 21 October 2016
McInroy & Wood is an independent investment manager headquartered in Haddington, with offices in London and Harrogate. We are looking for a data analyst to undertake statistical analysis including portfolio performance. The successful candidate will be highly numerate with exceptional attention to detail. The role might be suited to a recent graduate or someone with previous experience in a similar role. Experience in financial services or other professional environment would be useful. Full training and professional qualification exams would be provided.
Candidates should submit a handwritten letter of application explaining why they would be a suitable candidate, together with a CV. Please find the address in the "Additional Contact Options" section.
- Highly numerate
- Attention to detail critical
- Good communications skills
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong Higher/equivalent Maths qualification
The role will involve assisting the investment team in a wide range of tasks, including:
- Preparing regular and ad-hoc statistical reporting
- Statistical analysis of in-house funds and client portfolios
- Creating and updating presentations for existing and new clients
- Working alongside the operations team in ensuring smooth running of our front office system
- Data analysis of existing and potential client information
|Contact Instructions||Candidates should send a CV with handwritten letter of application explaining why they would be a suitable candidate to the address below.|
Director of Operations
McInroy & Wood Ltd
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist