Audit Manager - Conduct RiskVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: Not Specified
Job ref. no.: 06264
Prudential is one of the most profitable and trusted names in life and pensions, and we lead the market in a number of pension products. Working with Prudential as an Audit Manager means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation, a remarkable history and exciting plans for the future. If you're inspired to join us, and if you have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Reporting to a Head of Audit we are offering a highly rewarding role in a visible and multi-dimensional position, where you will have the opportunity to work across all areas of the business with the goal of managing and delivering audit assignments and ensuring business practices and controls are followed. You will be expected to lead and participate in all phases of audit from the planning and scoping through fieldwork and testing to reporting and issue assurance.
Additionally you will play a pivotal role in managing relationships with the business unit executives, as well as other parties and key stakeholders.
With significant experience of the Financial Services sector the successful person will demonstrate:
- Experience of working on audits and have a strong delivery focus
- Experience of risk and controls frameworks along with knowledge of Conduct Risk, whereby you will understand insurance operations and the impacts on customers.
- Responsibility for driving small-medium sized multi-disciplinary teams to achieve successful delivery
- Experience of working in an Audit is highly advantageous along with experience in a consultancy environment, or with at least strong communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to develop relationships and influence at a senior level. As a result be able to engage and facilitate the planning and delivery of audits through to the closure of issues/actions identified.
- Essential for the role is an audit or accounting qualification.
People who work at Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work. It's also a high-performing environment that thrives on the spirit of shared achievement. As a Prudential colleague you'll receive all the support you'd expect, including full training and professional development. You'll receive a competitive salary and reward package and you'll join an organisation with a true sense of purpose, which is committed to always doing the right thing................
|Contact Name||Recruitment Team|
|Contact Instructions||To Apply For This Position Please Click The Apply Button|
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist