Trade Support AnalystVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 15613
Colesco have an exciting opportunity to join this prestigious client based in Edinburgh in a role as a Trade Support Analyst to on an initial 6-month contract to support the Trade Support Manager
The purpose of the role is to ensure that BAU tasks of the Trade Support Team carried out in accordance with policies and procedures.
Duties will include:
- Understanding of performance and impact to valuations
- Price collective investment deals within market and valuations deadlines, ensuring the deal/settlement is successful
- On-going review of all tasks within your designated area, ensuring that improvements are made to enhance client services
- Work with outsourced providers to develop operational process
- Ensure that trades are captured and input in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure adherence to in-house compliance procedure and rules
- Adhere to regulatory guidelines
- Resolving stock reconciling items.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders especially fund managers
To be successful for this role you must have experience of working in Investment banking or Asset management
Please send your CV to Andrew Beattie stating your current salary and notice period.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist