TRADE SUPPORT ADMINISTRATORVacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 October 2016
Salary: Not disclosed
Closing date: 25 October 2016
Job ref. no.: 8989
Core- Asset Consulting's client, an international asset management firm, are looking for a Trade Support Administrator, to join their team in Edinburgh for a fixed term contract of 6 months.
- Experience of working within a trade support function
- Previous asset management experience with exposure supporting front and middle office would be beneficial
- Carry out all required business as usual tasks within Trade Support team
- Assist in oversight of the service delivery from outsource providers
- Support of Front Office teams and of delivering a robust support function
- Ensure successful coordination of ad hoc queries and issues and that tasks across team are completed in line with all internal compliance and regulatory requirements
- Coordinate and promote timely and consistent delivery of all trade support processes
- Place and price collective investment deals within market and valuation deadlines to ensure deals are all dealt correctly and settlement is successful
- Process private equity and personal bond deals
- Complete all relevant register reconciliations
- Effectively manage all queries relating to the above transaction types
- Participate and contribute to projects and fund launches where applicable
- Work with outsource providers to develop operational processes and platforms which deliver agreed business strategies
- Review and develop management information to effectively provide senior management with necessary operational data
Job reference: 8989
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
|Contact Name||Emma Clark|
|Telephone||0131 718 4600|
About Core-Asset Consulting
Core-Asset Consulting is an independent recruitment company specialising in the Investment Banking and Financial Services markets throughout Scotland. Established in 2005, we have expanded considerably, whilst maintaining our reputation as a boutique recruiter.
Our recruitment approach is based on service not sales, and quality in everything we do is our primary focus. Our philosophy is to create long-term results based on understanding the needs of our clients and candidates. We are passionate in our commitment to deliver a premium level recruitment service, and work in close partnership with clients and candidate alike to tailor the most effective recruitment strategies. As a result, many companies now consider us their number one Scottish based recruitment partner.
Dedicated to helping our people achieve their potential, we promote a culture of teamwork, personal responsibility and initiative.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist