Investment Operations SpecialistVacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 October 2016
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
Job ref. no.: 18523
We have an exciting opportunity to join this prestigious client in a role as an Investment Operations Specialist based in Glasgow City Centre.
The purpose of the role is to perform the daily duties, checking and general oversight of all CGT and Valuations functions to a high standard. Adhering to all controls and procedures relevant to CGT and Valuations.
Duties will include:
- Assist in the completion of daily tasks associated with CGT and Valuations functions and requirement, including regular liaison with investment front office
- Understanding of performance and impact to valuations
- Ensure the accurate loading and understand of the information in clients CGT
- Understanding of Portfolio administration for investment clients
- Assist the preparation of Tax packs
- Support the change management programme and where relevant
- Actively manage the development and delivery of changes to operational and systems infrastructure
- Investigate and resolve all enquiries raised by all clients
- Assist with the co-ordination of all activity between front and middle office
- Ensure adherence to in-house compliance procedure and rules
- Support central co-ordination for tax pack production
- Adhere to regulatory guidelines
- Provide weekly management information statistics
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders especially fund managers
The successful candidate will have the ability to adapt to use of new systems along with knowledge of sanctions screening. This is an all round role that will cover all areas in the operations department.
To be successful for this role you must have experience of working in a "middle office" environment within Financial Services. Valuations experience is essential
Please send your CV to Andrew Beattie stating your current salary and notice period.
|Contact Name||Andrew Beattie|
|Telephone||0141 331 9384|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist