Case ManagerVacancy posted: Friday, 7 October 2016
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience
Case Manager - SME and Property Finance
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience, bonus and long term incentives offered.
Location: Edinburgh New Town/City Centre
Conduit Finance are an Edinburgh based property and corporate finance business that cover the UK.
We assist clients by sourcing, negotiating and structuring finance from £100k to £50m. We are looking for an ambitious person to join the team in role of Deal Support. You should be naturally inquisitive, highly organised, keen to learn and you must be driven.
This is a busy role that will see you interact with our clients, solicitors, valuers and introducers.
Acting as a hub within the business you will gain experience in a wide range of transaction types across a range of sectors and finance products. You will assist the business with its growth plan by helping our clients close more transactions. You will provide support to the in house brokers and directors by managing client files accurately, within prescribed timescales, and by focusing on achieving excellent customer service at all times.
The successful candidate will be a key part of the team and essential to our continued growth.
Full training in financial products will be given on the job, and we offer opportunities long term to progress and develop in this role, or to move into other areas of the company such as Business Development or Finance Brokering.
People Related Tasks
- Build and maintain effective relationships with all new and existing clients, lenders and professional contacts.
- Act as a contact for clients, lenders and conveyancers with any queries on a particular deal or project.
- Ensure timely, accurate and appropriate responses to telephone calls/enquiries or correspondence from clients, lenders, solicitors and other parties.
- Liaise with our clients to appraise them of the progress of specific deals, and request and collate required documentation.
- Liaise with all members of the in house team, identifying and escalating any specific problems for discussion and resolution quickly and efficiently.
- Develop relationships with clients and other parties and ensure exceptional customer service at all times.
- Create, develop and implement procedures and process flow for deals.
- Create work checklists, and collate necessary documents.
- Input, update and maintain data so that systems and files accurately reflect the current position at all times.
- To help create, develop and refine written correspondence and documents using standard formats.
- Manages their diary and workload to monitor deals and progress as appropriate.
- Follow deal progress through the complete process to completion, and beyond.
- Achieve personal targets and contribute to the success of the team.
- Monitor your own workload, and provide regular feedback to other team members.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Working well within a team by communicating effectively and building rapport with colleagues and clients.
- Efficient at managing workloads, and a direct acknowledgement of what can or can’t, be achieved.
- High levels of activity and attention to detail needed when working with figures, and a busy case load.
- Able to communicate openly and honestly with colleagues and crucially ask for support when required.
- Proactive and continually looking for ways to exceed client expectations.
- This role would suit someone in a similar role, such as a Paraplanner, Pensions Administrator, Bridging Finance Administrator, Self-Build Finance Case Manager, Development Finance Support or Mortgage Case Worker.
- Having worked in SME or Property finance before is a bonus, but a positive attitude, enthusiasm and drive is far more important.
- All candidates must have a minimum of two years work experience in a relevant office based position.
- You must have good computer skills and be able to use, or be willing to learn, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, CRM systems and Excel. You should be comfortable with the use of paper based and cloud based filing systems.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate experience of working to deadlines, working under pressure and managing workloads.
- Candidates must have excellent written and spoken English and be able to communicate in a professional and business-like manner.
- You will be educated to high school or equivalent level as a minimum.
- Candidates must be highly organised and able to work on a number of tasks at the same time.
Please apply with your CV, enclosing a covering letter detailing your suitability for the role and interest in joining the business, and details of your current package by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Please note due to the expected volume of applicants we regret we will be only be able to reply to those shortlisted for interview.
First interviews will take place weeks commencing 24th October and 31st October.
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist