Senior Operations AssistantVacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 October 2016
Salary: up to £28,000
Job ref. no.: 18142
Colesco are currently recruiting for a Senior Operations Assistant for a leading financial services firm based in Glasgow
The purpose of this role is to perform the daily duties, checking and general oversight of all Database & Vetting functions and requirements, assisting management in ensuring compliance with anti-money laundering regulations, the Financial Services Compensation Scheme, Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), FCA/CASS rules and Suitability and KYC requirements.
Duties will include:
- Assist Team in the completion of daily tasks associated with Database & Vetting functions and requirements, including regular liaison with Investment Front Office to ensure a high client service level is maintained.
- Perform high quality second checking on all tasks deemed high risk and essential for ensuring compliance with procedures and regulations.
- Assist in the review and update of procedure manuals and risk registers to ensure sufficient processes and controls to mitigate risk.
- Provide technical investment expertise
- Coach junior members of team
- Strong Understanding and experience in developing and maintaining governance, control and risk framework
- Knowledge in On-boarding, CASS and KYC
The role requires breadth and depth of investment knowledge coupled with extensive process experience.
Please send your CV to Andrew Beattie stating your current salary and notice period.
|Contact Name||Andrew Beattie|
|Telephone||0141 331 9384|
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist