Credit Risk ManagerVacancy posted: Monday, 21 November 2016
Salary: £50k - £55k+ basic plus excellent benefit package including car allowance, pension and bonus potential
Job ref. no.: UK749246
Hudson is currently recruiting for a dynamic, fast moving Financial Services client based in Edinburgh. Our client is looking to secure an experienced Credit Risk Manager to join its Unsecured Credit Risk Division and help drive new initiatives across the division.
As a Credit Risk Manager you will also be responsible for:
- Managing a team of 3 Senior Credit Risk Analysts and 2 Credit Risk Analysts
- Developing, managing and delivering all aspects of the credit risk for the loans portfolio.
- Shaping loans credit risk agenda – engage and partner with all stakeholders within the business to deliver this agenda.
- Managing the development and design, and continual improvement of risk management strategy used within the decisioning systems. Work with Credit Risk Systems and Infrastructure and outsourced partners to ensure appropriate implementation of strategies.
- Utilise the data warehouse to develop, produce and evaluate statistical analysis that will help to meet the bank’s risk appetite.
- Work closely with the business to ensure appropriate and timely delivery of loans risk strategies for the bank’s new platforms.
I am looking for individuals with the following experience:
- Knowledge and experience in Retail Credit Risk Management – Credit Cards, Loans, Mortgages, Current Accounts etc
- Expert knowledge of modern risk management techniques used within the credit industry.
- Significant experience in a relevant financial services environment with a good understanding of retail products and channels.
- Excellent team player with a proven track record for motivating those around them Strong communication, interpersonal, influencing and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail in order to provide high quality and professional work
- An understanding of SAS
An excellent opportunity to join this progressive, household name with an excellent reputation
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please contact Scott Maxwell in our Edinburgh Office quoting Ref No. UK749246
Hudson offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
|Contact Name||Scott Maxwell|
|Telephone||0131 555 9867|
19a Canning Street
Hudson Accounting & Finance is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next accounting or financial services job or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Accounting & Finance
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist