Operational Risk ConsultantVacancy posted: Thursday, 13 October 2016
Salary: £45000 - £55000
Job ref. no.: UK740020
- To lead the oversight and challenge on the effective implementation of the Operational Risk Framework across the business.
- To provide insight to senior management, highlighting issues and assisting in identifying actions to drive improvements and close compliance gaps.
- Work with Business areas in a Relationship Management approach, influencing senior managers to successfully implement the Framework elements.
- To attend and contribute to senior governance committees, dealing directly with senior managers to support and embed effective risk management capability.
- To provide expert knowledge and guidance to Business Areas on all elements of the Operational Risk Management Framework.
- To promote a culture of continual improvement in all aspects of the approach to Operational Risk Management.
- Support the Head of Function whilst contributing expert advice to the on-going development of the Operational Risk Framework.
- To ensure the fair treatment of customers in my daily role by enhancing or managing internal and external customer experience around the consumer outcomes.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of five years risk experience and in-depth knowledge of Operational Risk Management Frameworks.
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills including experience of managing senior stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills and experience in managing specialist teams.
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Kevin McLaren in our Edinburgh office.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
|Contact Name||Kevin McLaren|
|Telephone||+44 131 555 9861|
19a Canning Street
Hudson Accounting & Finance is a team of specialist recruitment consultants within Hudson - a global talent solutions company. We help transform the workplace and unleash the full potential of organisations and individuals. Whether you're actively looking for your next accounting or financial services job or just considering your options, we're here to help.Company profile View all jobs with Hudson Accounting & Finance
Get email alerts
for similar jobs!
People who applied for this also applied for...
- Internal Audit Business ManagerAdam Appointments, edinburgh
- Junior Project Manager - Asset ManagementBadenoch and Clark, edinburgh
- Asset Management - Senior Internal AuditorAdam Appointments, edinburgh
- Operational Risk Manager - TechnologyAdam Appointments, edinburgh
- Admin/Accounts AssistantJames Strang Limited, denny
You have 0 shortlistedApply for all Clear shortlist